Wednesday 3 October 2012

Character in Tunisia


















I went to Tunisia in the summer and thought I would take some photographs to show their cutlture, I wanted to photograph quiet streets. However, I found out that they don't like you to capture the streets where tourists aren't there as it's quite dangerous! All round the streets are police with machine guns this was quite nerve racking and we had all be warned previously to be careful where to point our cameras. This dissapointed me.  I thought instead which is quite humourous that I would go to the zoo thinking we are in North Africa that they would have some quite interesting animals! I was wrong.  They had chiwawas as an animal to see, chickens, sheep, goats and birds and something called a mourish turtle! So I was shocked thinking I would see tigers to find sheep. They were quite funny looking so I took some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment