Thursday 9 August 2012

Crepuscular Light

I enjoy capturing sunsets across the breaking ocean; how the sun flickers on the damp sand, how the sea looks like a thousand diamonds sparkling, seeing nature in all it's glory. The ocean is beautiful.

The sea is one of my favourite subjects to capture... to me it's breath taking. There is nothing I enjoy more than to sit at the shore watching the waves roll in... Ahhh....bliss.

Some of my beach photography... Please take a look :) 

I think the beach is always a popluar choice for photographs, I  guess this is a place that just makes me happy so I wanted to take photographs here.


 Crepuscular Light


A dog's life :)




 Silhouette



 Home




Light





Fluff



 Water


Pebbles

1 comment:

  1. Please note copyright belongs to Emma Lavender 2012.

    ReplyDelete